2 years at McKinsey as a Jr Associate; 1 year as a freelancer (Bain, Blue Ridge Consulting); 7 years experience in operational and managerial roles in top ecommerce/ management consulting/ scale ups
In more detail:
- ~2 years at McKinsey as a Junior Associate in strategy projects, leading analysis, creating decks, delivering with minimal supervision
- ~7 years experience in operational and managerial roles in top ecommerce/ management consulting/ scale ups, designing and implementing strategies, coordinating stakeholders at companies like Rocket Internet, Rakuten, or own VC-Backed startup
- ~1 year as a freelance consultant (Bain, Blue Ridge Consulting), where I further used my consulting toolkit for strategy projects
- top tier education (M.A. in Business Strategy in St Gallen, Switzerland, also studied MBA in Entrepreneurship, Babson College, USA)
- quick learner, proactive, top notch analytical skills, great communicator (tv and radio interviews), cultural sensitivity (traveled to >100 countries), immense energy (run 11 marathons, Iron Man triathlon), people like to be around me and I enjoy being around people!
Known for decisive approach in strategy definition, problem solving, analytics and implementation. Toolkit first developed when studying M.A. in Strategic Management at St. Gallen University. Further forged hypothesis-driven approach at McKinsey, with projects on strategy development, (agile) transformation, margin improvements, building marketplace & e-commerce solutions (Go To Market Strategies), change management as well as introducing new digital products.
On entrepreneurship side, I have the solid background from studying MBA at Babson College in USA. I am a self-starter that founded two companies heavily focused on technology and sales.