I build, scale and optimize. I excel in implementing Big Ideas within the given constraints.
With ~15 years experience in strategy and transformation (including 5 years in Tier1 consulting firm), I have a successful track record of:
(1) Establishing strategic planning process: from setting to monitoring and updating the strategy;
(2) Translating strategy into operational action plan with tangible KPI, owners & governance;
(3) Developing and implementing strategic programs;
(4) Driving associated risk, change and resource management processes.
Deeply engrained customer-centricity is my birthmark upon working across B2C various sectors (Retail, FMCG, Healthcare, Tourism, Education, etc.)
On the personal side:
- I take pride in my practical, deliberate and integrative approach. I enjoy digging into the problems & solving them. I quickly see patterns, connections, synergies, thus building high-performing teams and sustainable ecosystems.
- I take ownership and I hate to let others down.
- I am passionate about giving back. Throughout my career I've tried to choose companies and projects that have a true positive impact on people, organizations, society at large. I have "pull while you climb" mentality - helping others to achieve their goals, while constantly developing & refining myself.
- I enjoy meeting people that are different than me and do my best to hear varying perspectives.
Having worked across 4 continents (Europe, Asia, Africa and North America) I've learned to be fact-based, open and flexible.
Please feel free to reach out via Linkedin or firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 2020 - April 2022
June 2014 - September 2019
April 2013 - August 2013
August 2008 - August 2012
Business Process Management,
Business Process Outsourcing,
Change & Implementation,
Transformation Management Office,
Monitoring & Evaluation,
Performance Management System,
Benchmarking & Best Practice,
Trends & Global Forces
Supply Chain Optimization