A career within Corporate and Business Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients solve their toughest problems and seize essential advantages by defining and evaluating strategies of all types. We analyse business and market trends to explore new approaches that help our clients make tough choices and surpass the competition. At both the business unit and corporate level, we help organisations with organic enterprise growth, pricing and profitability, shareholder value, and sustainable corporate strategies.
Strategy& is a global team of practical strategists, committed to helping clients seize essential advantage by working alongside them to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities.
We are strategy consultants and we differentiate ourselves through:
focusing our consultants on specific industries and working with our global network of PwC and Strategy& experts to provide the best possible service to our clients;
our unique methodologies utilized in response to our client’s most pressing issues;
working with our PwC Management Consulting team and other business lines to provide end-to-end solutions to our customer.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Strategy& Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of Strategy& and PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
- Bachelor’s degree from top university (Engineering / Business Administration / Economics)
- Master's from a reputable university is a plus
- 1-3 years of experience for Associate position in industry and relevant functional work with strategy, boutique, or consulting firms
- Relevant internships for New Graduates
- Ability to articulate how a problem is approached and decomposed
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, especially in PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent relationship-building skills, with superior ability to interface well with individuals of varying levels and backgrounds in order to develop strong partnerships both internally and externally
- Strong analytical skills and adaptation skills
- Excellent communication, demonstration and presentation skills
- Strong command of written and spoken English
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree - Business Administration/Management, Bachelor Degree - Engineering, Bachelor Degree - Economics
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
All applications will be treated in great confidentiality.
We thank all applicants for their interest, nevertheless please be informed that only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.