Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we help clients with total transformation-inspiring complex change, enabling organizations to grow, building competitive advantage, and driving bottom-line impact.
To succeed, organizations must blend digital and human capabilities. Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives to spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting along with technology and design, corporate and digital ventures—and business purpose. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, generating results that allow our clients to thrive.
As a seamlessly integrated part of the BCG network, we provide consulting services focused on the development and implementation of business-critical IT architecture and digital solutions. We create technology platforms and deliver exceptionally customized solutions of the future for our clients, from data strategies to next-generation customer journey solutions and transformational business models. We solve the most daunting challenges that companies face today and envision for tomorrow. Our style is entrepreneurial – nimble and innovative, with multifaceted, cross-functional teams and completely vendor-independent. Our unique selling proposition is technology expertise and delivery excellence.
Platinion was founded in 2000. Since then, we have grown continuously and successfully. Today we have offices in Europe, North and South America, Asia Pacific and Africa.
Practice Area Profile
What You'll Do
At BCG Platinion we're keen to engage with experienced, passionate and creative technology consultants & IT professionals who will help us unlock our client’s digital potential and ignite change. Meaningful work is at the core of everything we do. We build unique solutions to the complexities our clients face, while providing our people with opportunities to explore and grow. A community of leading experts, BCG Platinion team members have a natural springboard for professional growth and deeper opportunities to excel.
At BCG Platinion, you will work closely with Public Sector clients to understand their issues, define IT strategies, architecture solutions, win buy-in for your recommendations, and collaborate with fellow BCGers to transform client potential into performance. You will be positioned as the team lead, own intellectual leadership and have operational project responsibility. You will lead the project team (s) in a large, complex enterprise environments and drive operational and client service excellence. You will help your teams flourish through thought leadership, team mentoring and business development. Clients will also seek your advice on business issues that extend beyond the immediate scope of your project work.
What You'll Bring (Experience & Qualifications)
• 15+ years’ experience in IT strategy and consulting, professional software development or IT project management
• Prior Consulting experience is essential. You will have relevant experience from a top consulting firm (focused on technology, digital initiatives) and have led the design and management of IT implementation and strategy projects
• A strong record of working with clients and selling tech projects into the Public Sector is essential.
• Strong RFP and big management skills
• Strong tech experience including experience of working with Data and Cloud, with experience in programme delivery, business analysis, requirements gathering with some high level knowledge of tech architecture
• A strategic thinker, entrepreneurial, able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills, strong customer focus and mental agility with a results orientation
• A University degree with above average academic performance in a STEM related field or business management