DIRECTOR PRIVATE EQUITY - Four Principles
Founded in 2010, Four Principles Management Consulting was created to bring the Japanese philosophy of Kaizen (改善), or continuous improvement to the GCC region, making it accessible to a wider audience, and offering the opportunity in the region for traditional companies to transition into fully integrated Lean organizations, while maintaining unique client-favorable approaches.
Today, Four Principles is widely recognized as one of the leading Lean Management consulting firms in the GCC, and a pioneer in the transfer of Lean Management disciplines from the automotive industry into other business sectors, by successfully partnering with multiple renowned businesses and brands across the GCC, in implementing industry-tailored Lean management solutions, resulting in reduced waste, increased resource efficiency and elevated overall performance.
What we do:
- We listen to our clients
- We are trusted counsel to business leaders.
- We mentor and build people’s capabilities and therefore we deliver better results for our clients.
- We provide real consulting, not idle talk.
- We develop sustainable Lean Solutions across various industries throughout the world.
- We implement.
- We are passionate about what we do.
- We are Lean experts.