We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are 3,300 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
With a global network ranging from tech start-ups to Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you fascinating work, unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to realise your potential to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a successful and rewarding career.
Within PA the Managing Consultant (MC) role represents a top tier appointment in the organisation, with MCs typically serving as our business development, thought and team leaders. With one foot in the operation, one foot in the strategic and a head for business and proposition development, this role is highly varied and calls for someone who is autonomous and a self-starter.
What we’re looking for
We are keen to speak to senior data professionals who specialise in one of the following fields, working within Financial Services:
- Data Governance within FS.
- Big Data Architecture – specifically migrating data systems to the Cloud.
- Data Strategy – shaping how to deliver Machine Learning into production to realise business value.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Existing client relationships at Executive level in the data and analytics space.
- Proven experience in delivering data governance and data management in major financial services organisations.
- Proven ability to engage with CDAOs, CIOs and business area leaders.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence.
- Strong customer focus, ambitious, enterprising and collegial, a motivating personal and authentic style, team player.
- Initiative, energy, drive and tenacity with which "delivery" is guaranteed.