Take a leap into your management consulting career at Prokura
Are you Prokura’s new Associate Project Manager?
Prokura is a leading young consultancy company within Procurement and Supply Chain Management located in Denmark, Norway, Germany and UK. We are approximately 60 consultants that are experts in these areas. Our projects range from strategy to direct optimization including procurement organization setup, category optimization and fast-impact bottom-line support (RAPID). Strong advice combined with innovative tools create value for our clients now – and for many years to come.
You have a unique possibility to apply for a full-time position as Associate Project Manager in UK becoming a part of our dynamic organization.
What we offer
- A lot of responsibility early on in your track - training on-the-job as a big part of your start at Prokura
- Interesting projects touching not only procurement and supply chain, but multiple parts of our client’s business
- Coaching and training of junior members in your teams
- A young and dynamic organization, where we work as a team and provide you with opportunities to develop your skills and capabilities through constant training, feedback, and coaching
- Being part of a Nordic company, consisting of a team with diverse backgrounds
- Excellent academic records within a master’s degree from a leading University
- 2-3 years of work experience from a top tier consultancy with a procurement/supply chain focus
- Excellent analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creative in problem solving
- Expected to be self-driven by taking and owning the responsibility given to you for your project
- Strong in both conducting and interpreting analytics, and communicating your insights appropriately to the team members and clients
- Ambitious, motivated, high-energy personality with a collaborative personality
- Excellent user of Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English language– both written and oral – additional languages nice to have We will interview relevant candidates on an ongoing basis.